Go Green animated video
This animation has no audio track. For 508 compliance purposes, below is a description of the visuals and text presented in the video.
- The scene opens with a title of “Go Green reduce our environmental footprint”
- A dog with wagging tail walks across the screen and additional text appears “step by step”.
- An image of the first Go Green Forever stamp appears.
- The dog proceeds across the screen and a person follows it holding a leash.
- An image of the second Go Green Forever stamp appears with the text “Choose to walk”
- A cyclist appears peddling down the street
- An image of the third Go Green Forever stamp appears with the text “Ride a bike”
- A picture of clothes on a line drying in the sun appears
- An image of the fourth Go Green Forever stamp appears with the text “Let nature do the work”
- A bus pulls up to the curb to pick up passengers
- An image of the fifth Go Green Forever stamp appears with the text “Use public transportation”
- A picture of a dripping faucet appears and a hand comes in to turn it off.
- An image of the sixth Go Green Forever stamp appears with the text “Fix water leaks”
- A picture of a happy group of three passengers driving in a car with music coming out the window
- An image of the seventh Go Green Forever stamp appears with the text “Share rides”
- The full pane of 16 Go Green stamps appears with the Go Green title on top
- An image of a little girl reaching up to turn off a light switch appears
- She turns off the switch and the screen goes black
- The United States Postal Service logo appears on a black background
About this video
A short animation showing ways that you can "go green" and help the environment.